Some of the popular questions I receive.

How does payment work?

A 25% deposit is required upfront to secure a spot on my design calendar. An additional 25% of the total is due after mockups and proofs are approved. The final 50% is due upon completion of your project but before the final files are handed over.


What do you design website on?

I will use Wordpress to build your site. It’s easy, fun and simple for you to use on your own once the project is completed.

Do I need to buy a domain before you build my website?

No, you can buy your domain directly through Little Owl Design if you are also purchasing a hosting package. If you already have a domain name and hosting that’s great. I will just need your login information to begin building your site.

What if I need service that aren't listed on this page?

When we get in touch, be sure to mention any extra services you need. We can discuss them during your consultation call and I can provide you with a separate quote.

Are your ready to build your business?

My mission is to help small businesses get more leads which equals more sales. Let me help you grow your business.

Book My Discovery Call
Share This