Welcome! You’ve Made the Best Decision for your Business
But right now, you may be asking yourself … “Did I make the right decision hiring this girl??”
The answer? YES!!
Good design will convert more website visitors into subscribers and customers.
Good design will help you bring in more inquiries.
Good design will take you from where you are to where you dream of being!
Don’t just take my word for it. Here’s a reminder of the results I’ve achieved for my clients:
“Little Owl Design has made custom holiday cards for my business over the last two years. Karri has great ideas, is easy to work with, and I still can’t believe how fast the turnaround time was! You can’t go wrong with Little Owl for all of your design needs.”
Karri with Little Owl Design does an amazing job of bringing your vision to life. She has handled all of my design needs for my business, from creating my logo and business cards to my website. She made an otherwise overwhelming task very simple and easy. She is very responsive and easy to work with. Thank you Karri for such an amazing job.
What’s Included on This Page?
- Project management: Instructions on how we will use Thryv and Dubsado to organize your project.
- Your checklist: A checklist of things I need you to complete before your project starts.
- The process: My step by step process so you know what to expect at every stage of your project.
- Feedback guidelines: Tips to help you provide me with really helpful feedback on design mockups.
- Timeline guidelines: This helps keep your project on track.
- Payment guidelines: This also helps keep your project on track.
A project management tool is a secure space online where we have conversations, share files, set reminders, and create to-do lists.
Whereas files can get lost when I’m managing projects through email, nothing gets lost or forgotten in Thryv. It’s the simplest way to keep your project organized and make sure it goes as smoothly as possible!
Don’t worry – you won’t need to pay for this tool and it’s not hard to use. Just click to go to my client hub.
From the hub you can schedule appointments, send files or give me a call.
Here’s What I Need From You Before Your Project Begins…..
Send me the link to your board when you’re done so I can see it!
If Pinterest isn’t your thing, don’t worry. You can search Google for images that resonate with the way you want your brand to feel and simply upload them to Dropbox or Google Drive and send me the link.
2. Fill out your Design Questionnaire. Your questionnaire helps me understand your goals and needs and enables me to create something you’ll love.
3. Upload your website content to my Client Hub, Dropbox or Google Drive. I need you to upload your website copy & photography to my Client Hub, Dropbox or Google Drive at least 1 week before your project begins. If using Dropbox or Google Drive, don’t forget to share the files with me or send me the link.
I really appreciate simple and straightforward feedback. It helps me to clearly understand your thoughts and make the right changes to your designs.
Here are a few tips on providing awesome feedback:
- Try and use bullet points to break up your feedback.
- Use headers to organize your feedback.
- Read over your feedback to make sure it’s clear and check that you’ve answered any questions I may have asked.
- Post your feedback as a comment on the relevant Dubsado discussion instead of emailing me directly. Back and forth emails can get tiring but communicating in Dubsado is easy!
- If you have team members that would like to add their feedback, I kindly ask that you gather the feedback into one message. This stops everyone from getting confused and keeps the project organized.
To help keep your project on track to finishing on time, please provide feedback on your designs within two business days of receiving them.
I really appreciate your effort to provide files and feedback on time! Timeliness from both of us will help us get your project done on (or even before) the deadline so you can move on to the next exciting task on your to-do list and I can cheer you on.
Design start dates are on the 1st and 15th of each month.
- In order to be placed in the design queue, a deposit of 25% of your total design price is due.
- 50% of your total invoice is due after completion of step 2 and prior to the start of step 3 for Logo and Branding packages and step 5 for Website design.
- Final payment is due on your installation/completion day.
All invoices are sent via Dubsado. I accept cash, check or credit card. Payment can be made directly through your Dubsado invoice or you can make a payment in my Client Hub
Any additional items not included in your packet will be billed with a separate invoice.
You will have a 10 day grace period to fulfill your payment obligation. Payments not received on or before the 10th day will incur a $40 late fee. An additional late fee of $10 per day will apply for payment delinquency for every day following the 10th day. This will delay your project as all services will be suspended until payment and late fees are paid in full.
What Happens Now?
After you’ve completed everything on your checklist, we’re all set to begin your project. I’ll contact you a couple of days before your start date to set up an optional 30-minute call where you can ask any last-minute questions you may have.
I look forward to starting your project!!!